Friday, April 9, 2010

Reynen Business Services

I had to do in and do the dreaded taxes today. Now after she charge me money.... the nerve...lol
I smiled at her and said, now that we have that out of the way, I am riding again this year for Breast Cancer, would you care to help us out again!! She was johnny on the spot, check book in hand. When I told her for a mere $100.00 she would not only be linked to our page, but have a nice little blurp. There she was scratched out the first entry and made it $100.00 for sponsorship.. 
I love these peeps been doing my taxes for about  (30) years..Shssss!
Seriously if you are from Campbell River, I highly recommend Reynen Business Service They have a brand new building on Dogwood Street... Right beside one of the best Hairdressers in town... My sista!

No comments: