Thursday, April 22, 2010

FUSILLI GRILL AND CR SIGNS

We got turned down by Thriftys which we were hoping for the big corporate sponsor and a place to have a nice send of with fresh coffee and what ever the morning we leave. I got to thinking where would be a place close, to my house? As there   will be quite a few  staying, also at Tanya's, and we live very close by.
Then I thought FUSILLI GRILL why  not? They are close, great food and Brian at  CR Signs  is her husband. I remembered  Kelley from a few years ago when I had done some advertising with them, and the business was in their home. I remember how nice they were so I got more excited. 
I had to go check out the banner that Brian was working on for the Conga, he is donating, 2 banners and 400 stickers and some business cards to pass along the way as we ask people for money. I had just sent Brian a note about my ideas on Fusilli Grill. He had not received the message yet. So of course I start mumblin away and he point to his wife...I threw my ideas at Kelley and she was all over it. No if and what or butts, or maybes, it was a YES!!
I thrilled  to say that the husband and wife team are our biggest supporters in Campbell River so far, and that we have the coolest place, easy access to get in and out. Right off Dogwood street. Keep your fingers crossed that you will win one of her many gift certificates to eat in this wonderful establishment. If you like seafood, and you like Caesar salad , be sure to try the Seafood Caesar salad, that is what I had we I went there a month or so ago.
It normally isn't a place I would look for a meeting or send of place as it is fine dining. Not that us bikers don't know how to fine dine..lol I am thinking this could be a very cool biker stop now and in the future.
Anyways, I am absolutely thrilled to say, they accepted us!! She is looking forward to meeting the bikers of our community and from anywhere on the Island.
So remember anyone who wants to join the Conga Line from Campbell River, to Victoria to Steve Dranes even for a mile or two, or the next town FUSILLI GRILL IS THE PLACE TO BE.. 7AM  JULY 3/10. 
 The coffee will be on and a surprise snack!!
Oh yes.., Mike from  MG DIGITAL ART  will be there doing some filming especially of the bikes coming in and leaving. He will be our photographer all the way down Island.

No comments: