Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fund-raising

We are sort of at a stand still right now. Sitting at $5,000.00 between the Canadians and the Americans. I am waiting on a couple of big  deals that I don't want to mention incase it doesn't happen. I have a couple donations to pic up today. Someone actually call me from Maycock Optical. That is where I will be purchasing my next pair of spectacles.
We have a $25 gift certificate from Backstreet Bar in Royston, and 5 free burgers at Dukes in CR. Hopefully I can scoop a few more this after noon. I got my pink leathers on and pink blingy gloves and the Queen sparklin away in pink bling.
I just got an order of 15 more Conga gloves to make now I just have to wait for them to come and have a glove blingin party one night..lol
I just  ordered 600 bucks worth of BC stuff to sell on the road for donations, so hopefully we can make a few pennies on that. Also Lp Embroidery just sent another wack of patches. 
It is killing me here sitting in this lonely Barbershop on a Sunny day making nothing for myself or nothing for the Conga, when I could be out there riding and raising funds. I just don't know what has become of this place. Might have to do a drive by all the other barbershops in town.
All for now,, thanks for goinwitheflo!!

No comments: