Thursday, April 22, 2010

More local donations

I was out and about today after work and hit the Tyee Plaza in CR. First I would like to say a big thank you to 99.7 the River Radio Station!! The people were hearing the live interview and were very kind and responsive. They knew about the ride.
I got a call from Preston Jewellers to pick up a donation gift. It was a lovely candle set. The ladies in there were so nice, and were happy for me, that I wouldn't have to return, all apologetic that I had to make so many trips. Great service in this store, very nice ladies working there.
Destination Gallery Sponsored us $50 right away even though she had had only one client today herself. I tell you if you are looking for a unique gift, this is the place to go for Unique Native art and clothing. 975 Shoppers Row
JOSANS Designer Apparel Ltd. on shoppers Row in the Tyee Plaza didn't bat an eye and gave us a beautiful Pashmina  Cashmere Scarf. She wished us great success. 
I covered the whole Tyee Plaza, everyone was great, friendly and some said they would get back to me for sure.
Another successful day, and I am proud of Campbell River merchants even thought times are tough, they are giving to a great cause.

No comments: