Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BANNERS AND STICKER CR SIGNS

Today Brian from Campbelll River Signs and Designs stopped in with 900 WWR Conga 2010 stickers, just like our logo. Whoo hoo, I will be plastering them all over the place. I sent 100 or so to Cindy Alexander, and 100 to Vicci Melton to pass out for a buck or two to raise money.  They can go on helmets or water bottles or whatever. Also he dropped of two gorgeous banners with the logo on it so we can get all riders to autograph it en route. I will be sending Cindy one so she can do the same. It will be curious to see how many riders have joined for even a mile or two. Once we get to Cheyenne, we can hold the banners up for a photo shot.  Actually, I think it will be cool to have a photo op with any large group at least before any rider drops out!
So Brian tells me he just had to go out and buy a bike last weekend from Courtenay Motorsports. I wonder if the Conga had any impact on him. He will be heading down Island with us for a ways, as we all gather at his wifes restaurant, that is one of our biggest sponsors...Fusill Grill By the way since they were so kind in being a sponsor, we have eaten there twice, and I have to say....GREAT FOOD!!!

No comments: