Thursday, April 22, 2010

M G DIGITAL ART PHOTOGRAPHY

MIKE FROM MG DIGITAL ART PHOTOGRAPHY
Mike popped into the barbershop yesterday to touch base of working with the Conga. He is committed to the day and putting all his time and expenses into being our personal Island photographer. He will be there at FUSILLI GRILL at 7am July 3/10. Actually I believe Mike will be there a few minutes early to film us coming in .... wontcha Mike??
We are also planning a pre Conga photo shoot.. Why do I feel like I have already blogged this?? okay, so I am repeating myself maybe.. Pre Conga photo shoot this May, next month... May 22, please if you want  a professional pic taken  put that on your calender. Mike does AWESOME  work.  Of course in your pinkness if you wish. Location is yet to be chosen. If anyone has a great idea for and Island shot please suggest. I was thinking Buckly Bay rest stop so it wouldn't be as far for everyone to come. Maybe the good old standby the Hut in Qualicum.
That will be the pick up place for Kelly. Hopefully some PA gals too.. (hint hint)
I have known Mike only a year, and it was all by chance. I see this guy walking by my barbershop taking pictures of my bike. Looking out the window at him and he smiles back asking if it is okay to do this.. Well ya .. but why?? He said cause it is just a great shot of a beautiful bike out side of a Barbershop with the open neon sign.  Of course I said sure as long as I get one.  He brought me in one and I was totally amazing at what he did to the picture in special effects. I believe he said he said he sold a picture of my bike for $100. Check out his web page under bikes, its there. You should see the poster size I have in my barbershop.
Just so you know you don't have to be a women to ride the Conga and come get your professional picture taken by Mike from MG DIGITAL ART , 
Mike will also be working together with Carrie Kuehn Design  He has offered his clips and pics to help to put together a movie or DVD I might say of the Conga III.

No comments: