Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Enthusiasm


I sent a couple of the main gals  about 100 stickers today. I hope you they give them out for no less that $1 donation.. $2 would be better. put them on water bottles, this or that or the other thing, show them to the riders. If they they got a buck each that is 200 we didn't have. I'm always trying to think of the best thing to pack around a GIVE.. as a token gift for a donation. Something that is good, and not to bulky. Sure glad we started early with the donation ideas and I pretty much got it narrowed down to patches sticker and magnets. So the response from one of the gals was...

Yes sirree chief!!!  I hope I get them before a rally I'm going to on May 16th.  I'll take them with me.  Will try to sell most here and when I get to Idaho in June.  I went to the site you gave me for the US contact for donations.  It won't let me go into the site, says it's either an incorrect address or the page is not available.  Do you have her name and a number and I'll call her.  I can just send a check to her if there's no other way to do it.  I found a group to ride with, yipee!!!  The Beezley bunch.  I'm hoping to bring a few extra riders with me as well.  I am so looking forward to meeting you and the other gals.  Feel like I've known you for years already!!!  I've even advertised in Facebook for donations and am getting replies.  So, all in all, we're getting closer to our goal!!!  Do you still have any of those little heart pins left?  If so, I'd like to get four for myself, and could probably sell a few more of those for you too.  I've come up with a leg tie, pink, that I'll wear around my leg, and will attach the hearts to it, but I'm going to get initials of the gals for each heart represents.  I'll send ya a pic when I'm done.  Hopefully, I'll have the thing sewn and ready to go this weekend, and will wear it every time I ride. 
 

No comments: