Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LORDCO DONATES

WOW!! LORDCO was very generous. My brother went in to Lordco and ask them for a donation and they came up with this awesome 5"DOUBLE CUT SAW KIT. Now my bro being a carpenter by trade, looking at it this morning and said...Hey we need that on our truck it is  totally awesome... Bid away Bro...lol
I think I am saving this one for our local fundraiser here in town. 
Eric has really been pulling his weight around as far as looking for sponsors and donations. He came home with $300 which I forgot to ask who it was from, also raised $400 on his own in the Elks. He has gotten the Elks to donate the hall to us for a fundraiser of any kind, to raffle off our donations and also, said they would give us all the sales from the burgers and dogs after the cost. We have no date set, but I see a little show and shine coming up again, and a small ride. I am looking for people to help with this as I do not know where to begin, other than get prizes.. Where's the boss??

No comments: