Thursday, April 22, 2010

Canadian Tire and Staples

It was a beautiful sunny day so I brought the bike to work. I knew I had to go back to a few places I had been to pick up stuff if they had remembered. Like trip for to Canadian Tire to see if they could say the manager forgot again. This time Tanya was with me. The same gal at the front counter smiles and I said, yes, just that biker chick again. Anyway she got the boss down stairs, he came to meet us and gave us a $50 gift certificate... Yes!!
Off we ride to Staples and get our free 100 copies of colored posters to pass around to all the local businesses .This fund raising is not easy by any means.. Now I see why the Big CR Poker Run is officially done, as they lost their gal that goes out getting gift donations. I do have to say it is much more fun going around begging, with a friend and on the bike.

No comments: