Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Words from the Wyz Wmn!!

It was too my surprise when I checked my mail today. There always seems to be something new every day. I never know whether it will be a PITA!! For those of you who don't know what it means, it means...
 PAIN IN THE ASS!!! WHO ME??  I know for a fact I can be. A lot think I am, and a lot think I am just me. So... I received this email today, and it made my eyes leak big time.. Words from the Wyz Wmn!
Karen WyzWmn Brown June 22 at 6:21pm
and before you head off on this year's conga I wanted to tell you how proud of you I am...

You've taken a simple thing like buying yourself a new ride...and molded it into an international event in support of a world charity for both men and women...you've worked tirelessly to raise funds and keep on top of everything...and being a former coordinator/provincial chair for a Canadian national motorcycling charity I have first hand knowledge of just how very hard that can be.

Just this minute I'm reminded of your first conga...and how upset you were cos you dropped it a couple of time when you were so frackin tired you couldn't see straight....and scared witless a couple of times...

So...just take a minute and look at yourself now...look at how far you've come, the friends you've made and the community you have created both in person and on line.

You are a force to be reckoned with Flo...sometimes maybe some people view that as a PITA.....but in this case I really think that's a good thing and I'm proud to call you friend.

with great respect
Karen WyzWmn Brown


No comments: