Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Helena Montana!!! Robin, Leathers and More

Flo,
I hear that you're coming to Helena. YAHOOOO!

 To check out our store and I also have had conversations with Karen. We would like to feed you all lunch, a BBQ at our home. Karen said that would be great. Our home is on the way out of town. I let Karen know that my husband will be on the highway just before you get into town (and I will let you know where) to film you coming in. 
I asked Karen and would also like to ask you if I can lead you Ladies into town? If its okay, I would like to have my husband film me leading you into town as well. I asked Karen if she could get somewhat of the a count of riders and give me a call when you get into Superior. 
We're going to Costco to get the food on Friday night. And I also asked her if she would call me Sunday when you Ladies leave Superior and take Garrison Junction/Helena exit to give me an idea when you will be in. I'm actually thinking the filming at the bottom-East side of McDonald Pass. Mountains, open and awesome road. I will let you know for sure. Do you have a cell number?
I would like to Thank you for all that you do and I feel very honored and excited that you all are coming to Helena, our store and home. Thank you for changing the route. I know you're busy so I will keep in touch.
Ride Safe and Have a Blast.....
Robin