Friday, June 11, 2010

OMG WE DID IT!!

 omg, I am so stoked... I had heard it takes a couple of months to apply for a license to sell tickets on a motorcycle. It had come to our attention a couple of times, that we should do that. Seemed like alot of work to me. The office gal that I am not. There are so many things that I am not good at.. Anyway, thank God our secretary Fancy is good at writing letter, doing office work, keeping track of things and getting things done. Knowing how to  respond in a professional way. 
WE GOT A LICENSE TO SELL TICKETS ON A BIKE!!! WHOOO HOO We have the bike too. Kevin from International Classic Motorcycles in Errington has given us the bike at cost. So hang on, a pic of the bike will be posted soon... Thanks Kevin and Cathy from  International Classic Motorcycles in Errington, be sure to stop in and say hello and thanks.

No comments: