Saturday, June 5, 2010

Draggie asking for help for Show and Shine!!!

Hey all, time is creaping up on us quickly. Before yall know it you will be on the road. I would like to get some input from the group as I cant run the show by myself and will need some helping hands the day of the event.

First off those in the north island area, can you please pass out the flyers to draw attention to the event. I have 2 types, the main pink 8x10 to hang up at businesses etc, and also a 5x7 size that I have copied in black and white to hand out to riders as you run into them at different places. It all helps to get the word out so that hopefully we will have a huge day.

Well you are out with posters, also see if you can hunt down door prizes for the show. I am collecting them but so far they are all on the south island, need more from up north. I have a donation request letter if you want a copy.

For either of the flyers or letter just send me a message and I will email it to you.

Now as for the day of the show, I am going to need a few hands to help out and if we have enuf people willing then we can all take a short period of time working the event but still be able to enjoy ourselves as well.

Please give me an idea of what you are willing to help out with. I will need:

Help at the registration table - collecting the entry fee, and registering the bike in the categories
50/50 ticket sellers
A judge or 2, that arent planning on entering their own bike
miscellaneous help as it may occur


Also anyone that can come early to help set up would be appreciated, as Im going to have my hands full.

Please let me know ASAP if and what you are willing to help with and if you are going to be there early or not so I can set some kind of schedule in order.

Thanks for the help and lets make this a huge finale for this event!

No comments: