Sunday, June 20, 2010

Steve Marshall Motors Carwash

Great time at Steve Marshall Motors doing the car wash. Even my 80 year old mother came out to help. She donated $3,000.00 to help me and my brother cover expenses in memory of our sister who passed away of Cancer in 1996. When she first got there she started to cry and wanted to leave. It didn't take long and she was one of  the rest helping out. People came from all over to donate. We ended up raising $1055.00 which was the exact figure we needed to set us to our goal of $7,000.00 donated for the Canadian Breast Cancer Society. Our American sisters are a little behind, but I have no doubt in my mind they will soon catch up. 
 It ended up being a very hot day and everyone worked so hard. It is so greatly appreciated, words can not describe. Hard work but very exhilarating and rewarding. Thankyou to all that came out to help and that donated.
Here is a link to some more great pics!! STEVE MARSHALL MOTORS

No comments: