Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chickarazzi!!

Hello Krissie,

Donna Palladino here from Ride Like a Pro.  I saw reference to your site on Facebook and wanted to send in a couple pictures of me and my buddy Tannis (Flo) Fuhr riding our Harley’s through one of Ride Like a Pro course exercises, the Offset Cone Weave.  We LOVE riding our Harley’s.  Although Flo lives in Canada and I live in Florida, she is my best friend.  We met a couple years ago when she bought my 2005 Road King Classic.  We started the Conga for Breast Cancer rides in 2008.  Last year, we raised over 12,500.00 for Breast Cancer.  We will also be doing our Ride Like a Pro rider skills demonstration in Cheyenne for the riders at Maverick Motorsports.  You should join us!!

This July, we are doing it all over again.  Women from our Women Who Ride forum, Vancouver Island Lady Rider forum and Facebook pages will be riding from Canada and the USA and meet in Cheyenne, Wyoming for our ride for the cure again this year.  Thanks for what you do, fantastic pictures on your site.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Sincerely,
Donna Palladino
Ride Like a Pro, Inc.
866-868-7433

-Ride Safe... Ride Like a Pro Team

No comments: