Sunday, February 21, 2010

Behind the Scenes

I am just over whelmed the way things are going behind the scenes with the Conga III. I know I am missing out on posting stuff. I hate the thoughts of leaving any one out. Sometimes, I just shake my head in amazement, and say I will post tomorrow. I will remember.. I can't put off today, until, tomorrow, because I am old, and wont remember. 
If I have hurt anyone in any way, or forgotten to post to let the world know how wonderful you all are, please know it was not intentional. Lazy or laxidasy maybe.I need help, not that I don't have help, it is coming in from every direction, but it is turning into a job, which I dont mind working, but ..I cut hair...I don't run website and such, promote, or know how to get the word out.. This Conga is growing, and I am not sure how to handle it,..There has got to be some Pro, out there, that knows what the hell they are doing. That being said, I even have a FB friend, that is going to help with that.     
I have had to ask a friend to help me keep on top of the auctions even. Now people, God love them, I do, are going to send me stuff to auction off, for the cause.
Another wonderful friend, is ready to GET THE WORD OUT!!! Give me a story, pics, lets do it!!
Sheeees, now I have another project tomorrow. Good Gal Dang Thang, I have no clients, because there is work to be done, money to be raised..
WOMEN WHO RIDE ROCK!!
thank you all ..all of you I can not mention one, because I might forget the other.. I LOVE YOU!

No comments: