Tuesday, February 9, 2010

From Idaho

We were thinking of riding from someplace in Idaho and continuing to Wyoming with your group.
 I was wondering if you had your route panned out yet? If not, no big deal but once you have it firmed up if you could forward it to me that would be great. I know you will be very busy during the ride but if I could get updates some way as to your groups progress along the way I could coordinate a location for our Idaho Delegation to meet you.
I am very excited about this and would like to post Conga III Idaho Delegation as a Facebook  "event". Right now we only have a few riders but posting it as an event I fele I could generate much more interest. So I am respectfully asking for permission, advise and guidance on this.
 I really would like to meet up in such a way that neither of us has to "wait around" for the other out on the highway.
 I am usually pretty good at this type of thing, the activity of intersepting a motorcycle group on the highway but this will be my first multi state interception. I frequently get the timing down to minutes between groups hundreds of miles away from eachother and like I said I don't want either of us "waiting around".
 Once I have the exact route it will be easier and with a little "day of the ride" communication this will be much easier and worst case scenario we meet up when your group stops for the night somewhere.
 I am pretty sure I am on the Women who ride rock page so I will check there for information.
 At this time I feel it prudent to REFRAIN  from creating a Facebook Event to avoid confusion for the time being but I will need to organise something at some point to generate interest in an Idaho Delegation. I'll think of the best way to approach this.
 Thank you for bringing me into the loop and up to speed, best regards. O.Thank you for your time, best regards, respectfully. Owen Moss

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wondering if you guys have came any closer to coming up with a route on this side? We are trying to get a group together and would love to meet up with one of your groups along the way. I can tell you that I personally know Owen and he is very good at coordinating rides like he states above. Please keep him in the loop so that we can get a bigger group from Idaho together.
Can't wait!!
Crystal

Flo said...

Hi there, Crystal, sorry, I just saw this post, I really hope this happens. I need him to keep in the loop. I will be posting stuff I know along the way. Lets make it happen.