Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Words from Viola


Conga III-Meet in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
 The CONGA III has begun it's planning to meet in the middle this year!
CONGA I 2008
I am on the far left (LOL)

Cheyenne, Wyoming in July. quick note. Facebook notes only let me tag 20 of my friends. Please tag your friends too! I am so tickled this has taken off again. I was part of the Conga I-Slay the Dragon Ride. I had a wonderful time meeting Flo and all of the ladies who accompanied us up to Deals Gap!
Last year with Conga II fund-raising became a big part of why all these wonderful woman get together to ride their motorcycles across the country.
To Help find a cure for this dreaded disease called BREAST CANCER! 
As an Avon Rep. I also work hard to make people more aware and raise funds. This year I am partnering with the CONGA III to help them raise even more money this year.
By shopping my Avon Store you can save money on quality skin care and cosmetics along with all of the other wonderful products we have and have part of those purchases count towards the
CONGA III Breast Cancer Fundraiser.
I am only allowed to sell in the USA. However for every order placed on my Avon Store for ship direct ordering, I will donate back 10% to the Conga III Fundraiser.
Together we can all help find a cure. Go to www.youravon.com/viola to place your order between now and July 1st.
God Bless You All...and if the wind is just right you will also see me on the Conga III in Cheyenne, WY.
Woman Who Ride Rock!!!!!
www.youravon.com/viola

No comments: