Friday, January 8, 2010

Motormaids and Steel Horse Sisters

Hi FLO....
I'm Angie Graves from Shelbyville TN
I am a member of the Motor Maids, oldest women's organized riding group....check us out on the web motormaid.org
We are having our 70th Annual Convention in Cody Wyoming this year....we will start to gather July 5th at the Comfort Inn in Cody (307-587-5544) we will be here until Friday morning....We usually have a parade through town on Wed or Thursday....and banquet on Thursday night....I would really love for our two groups to meet up....It would really be awesome as we have several members that are breast cancer survivors and some that are going through it now.
What you are doing is AWESOME!! What a great legacy you are creating......
I do not know how far Cheyenne is from Cody (pretty far knowing my luck) but any wazs thought it would be cool to meet up with you gals....
Angie aKa "SHINE"
Keepin' our 'neeze in the breeze
and the air in our hair
www.motormaids.org

Hi,

My name is Colleen and I am the President of a woman's motorcycle riding group called Steel Horse Sisters. We are located in Massachusetts. I found your information on facebook on the Women Who Ride Rock site and was hoping to help with your conga line. Is it possible to have one start here and eventually meet you somewhere in the middle. I doubt any of my girls can ride to Wyoming but I'd love to give at least one leg a boost - do you have other states that want to join but no one to connect with ??
Let me know what we can do to help !
Thanks
Colleen
President
Steel Horse Sisters

Now how cool is this?I'm pretty sure we will be hooking up with the Motormaids on our way to  Cheyenne, yes...this is what its all about!

No comments: