Sunday, January 3, 2010

Recieved this today Jan3/09

Hello!

I am so excited to learn about Women Who Ride and Rock! I befriended you all on facebook. Then I came to your website and read the stories! How exciting. The story about riding back from Florida, brand new rider on a brand new bike with all these women helping you literarily brought tears to my eyes. This is really great! I would love to be a part of it. I am in South Louisiana and ride with a girl in Florida occasionally at rallys. Do you all attend any bike events (Daytona Bike week, New Orleans Bike Week)? And last, but definitely not least, is there any of the group by me? Or riding this way?
Vette
Now I been feeling like it is really time to PUSH the Conga. This Facebook has brought us alot of new friends, and I think it could be the start to a really big Conga, bringing all sorts of women together from everywhere. Bigger and bigger every year.
My one wish is for someone to take it over that REALLY knows what they are doing. We are wingin it...but we are doing it, be it a dozen women or  thousands, we are doing it.
It is now time to get crackin and prepare for Conga III.. so please anyone reading this with interest... Come ride, in person, spirit, or help out in anyway you can. It is the Conga III for Breast Cancer Ride.
We have an online donation set up for America and still waiting on the Canadian site. But in the mean time, start collecting, and jump in on the little raise betwee the Canadian Conga Chicks and the American Conga Chicks,  We are ready to Rumble.
Man, I got more pink gear and my bag is basically packed!!! July 8,9,10, in Cheyenne Wyoming 2010

No comments: