Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Planning stages of Conga III

Wow, I have been home 4 months from the Conga II and it is starting already. There is much interest! I been over to WWR forum as usual yacking with my fellow biker friends. Every time the word Conga is brought up, sparks fly. There are a couple women especially whom never got to ride with us last time and are very very interested and can contain themselves from encouraging others to get on with the planning of Conga III
We have set the place as Cheyenne, Wyoming, a sort of meet in the middle place. As next year I would not be buying a bike in Florida. We are hoping that Donna Palladino from Ride Like a Pro 
will be able to join us. It was her and I that started the first Conga in 08 when I bought my first Harley from her.
So anyway, her son Tony, and daughter inlaw Steph, will be stationed there. We thought what a great place to meet, we can all ride about four days to get there and hang around for 4 days exploring Wyoming. Sort of a meet in the middle, and also make it a ride for Breast Cancer again.

2 comments:

DD said...

okay this sounds like something I would love to do !!!! I am going to be following this as it gets going and see if it is possible for me to take part in it....can you imagine the group of women that we could snafu from this neck of the woods...it would certainly be a motly gang, and very much fun I think....good on ya ladies...keep er going
squishes
DD

Flo said...

Hey DD, nothing I would love more, than, the Motely Crew coming from the Island with me!! Let's do it!!!