Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Texasred workin hard!!

Flo,

I’ve been in touch with Justin Johnson, the Manager of Maverick Motorsports in Cheyenne, Wyoming. The local HD and Honda dealer, yes BOTH.
He said he would love to support the Conga III Ride for Breast Cancer AND he wants to embrace the local hotel and restaurant owners to support us also. WOW
Details to be worked out.
www.maverickms.com
WHAT DO YOU THINK???
Cindy
WTG Cindy.. you been working hard already. With a gal like this on our side...we are only going to go up...to Wyoming that is!

2 comments:

TexasRedC said...

Thanks, Flo!
I do sound stoked, but I had just found out that Justin was welcoming us with open arms. Now that I'm a bit calmer I'll take a deep breath and enjoy that kind of welcome. WooHoo! See you in Cheyenne!

Flo said...

Good job girlie!!