Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thelma and Louise

Docdonna/Louise has been plotting on the WWR forum.....I read a post of her talking to some one, and this is what she said...
I've plotted out Tony and Steph's trek to Cheyenne on Saturday and it looks like I'd be taking this route as well.
It takes me North on 75 crossing into Tennessee. From there, I'll take 24 West into Kentucky
Catching 57 North towards Chicageo.
64 West to into Missouri
70 West toward kansas city
435 North toward Des Moines
29 North crossing into Iowa,
IA-2W toward Nebraska.
I-80 into Cheyenne.
 Phew, looks like a lot of roads, but it makes sense when I look at it on the map. So, I think that's the route I'll be taking.
I couldn't believe my eyes, and aske when??? She says.....
Well Thelma....If you're heading out on the 4th of July, I'll be heading out about the same time. I figure at least 3 days, maybe 3 and a half days ride to get to Cheyenne. So, that will put us there about the 7th of July? Gotta have our Thelma and Louise reunion girl!! :)

Now of course, I am totally THRILLED..I knew, she couldn't resist, and now especially with her kids living there....Whoo hooo!! How ironic is that, that we are almost the same mileage away, and that was sure not planned. Conga Conga Conga III


3 comments:

Canuck Chicks Conga Mini-History said...

Way kewl, Thelma! Will be great to FINALLY meet Weezie LOL

Willi

DOXMOM said...

Blog is really shapin' up. Just Awesome! I don't have enough stuff to start mine yet, but have it in a Draft to see how it works. Karen

Flo said...

Feel free to take info or what ever you want from here at anytime Dox