Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Working on the fundraiser website.

I emailed Julie who helped me set up the fundraiser page firstgiving.com, this is what she said. So I think I will go with what she says, and seeings as I have time, try the new site. What is important to me this time around is to make sure it is international or I do a Canadian one, and the gals down south do the American one. Any suggestions along the way from anyone reading of course would be very much appreciated.
Hi Flo!! It’s so great to hear from you. I am so happy that you are going to ride across the country for breast cancer prevention again! I’ve attached a new Application for you to fill out with all of the fun details. What fundraising Web site do you want to use this time? I believe that it was Razoo.com that offered better rates, but I understand if you are already comfortable using the system that you did last year.
Let me know how I can help!
All the best,
Julie

No comments: