Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First Leg of Conga

My goal for the Conga III would be to have some Vancouver Island Riders travel to Cheyenne, Wyoming with me. I do believe I do have a couple of confirmed riders already. So far  we would  leave the rock, pick up Willi in Mission. Somewhere after we pick up Willi, I'm hoping a Bee will come buzzing along for awhile if not for the long haul .  We will go to Brenda Ackermans or have her meet us some where and stay close to where we did last time. She and others will ride towards Wenatchee which will be the next stop. We pick up our new rider Hummingbiird!! She will be taking us through some awesome roads as she knows them all the way to Wyoming.  Who knows what or who will be joining us at this point. I so want to see more of Yellowstone. Once we get to Wyoming and hang out for a few days together I am hoping we can travel home through Canada!! So any of you Canadian Conga Chicks, reading this, please jump in!!

1 comment:

Instigator said...

I can't wait for this to start!!