Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Is she excited or what??

How the HELL do I start a blog????? HELP!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m sitting thinking, “Great idea, but…..” and then throwing my head back and laughing!!
So it’s cool that I go ahead with this? We can meet up (wait my heart just jumped) in Cheyenne, WY at the Maverick Motorsports on E. Lincolnway. Yes?
I’m thinking between the 8th and the 11th?? You know the HOG Rally in Sheridan is that same weekend? That gonna be trouble? I know the celebration in Cheyenne will be an afternoon, moving to the local bars and restaurants that evening, then some may be ready to head for Sheridan, but it’s 350 miles away.
Any thoughts? Or you want me to run with it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sassybiker will be supporting the Conga III 100%!!!

Instigator said...

This is going to be too cool!! To think how disappointed I was not to be able to participate in Conga II and here I am helping plan Conga III. So is the meeting point Cheyenne definitely?

DOXMOM said...

Hey Flo- gettin' on here to see it this works. Blog is lookin good. Karen

Sunflower said...

TEST,,,I had to open a google account