Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 8 Cheyenne

Day two in Cheyenne was a very very eventful day. The American gals, ran down the the local Walmart I believe and bought bras for themselves and for their bikes. What a site to see, not to mention the party they had going on in the store. I guess they had people laughing and asking questions and of course donating.
Hamming it up!!
Miss Carrie got everyone to sign her vest. Now I think she started an anual thang. Before long we were all doing it. Great memories.
Biird signing Fancy's
This is our friend Harris whom I also met on You Tube of all places. He is a motor officer instructor. He had come across on of my videos while I was practising Ride Like a Pro. We became friends and when he found out the Conga was coming close to Denver, he offered to come help us with our demo. For those of you who don't know, that is Donna Palladino from Ride Like a Pro 

Here is Pam and Mark from the  precision riders in Denver. How lucky  are we to have such a great team to give us demos. You should have seen Harris and Mark ride side saddle, no break, total friction zone. Very impressive. Actually I got to ride with the team. I was freekin nervous as I had not practiced, other than every day out on the  road when riding. I got Donna to go out with me to play follow the leader for 5 minutes. All it took was one of her famous..."Flo look where you want to go" yells. Okay I wasn't perfect but I kept up. Miss Tanya also got to ride. Her Valkyrie was in getting some work done so Mavericks lent her a Softail and she jumped right in for the demo. Pretty darn impressive too.
Fun was had by all. Next stop Maverick Motorsports. 

No comments: