Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One of many types of letters I recieve

I just want you to know the money doesn't go to us...let me tell you my story...
I went to the plastic surgeon today to see about finally having my mastectomy site cleaned up, I had stage 3 breast cancer with a 7 cm ball of cancer in my chest, so a Radical mastectomy they don't even do anymore was done..i don't want a Frankenboob as they would have to cut out a huge piece of my back and all my lat muscle and my ink on my back will be hacked to shit..
So he tells me this is not paid by OHIP and it is cosmetic, I freaked, so your saying not only do they rip off your breast and leave this horrible unsightly scar but you have to now live with it for the rest of your life!
"SUCKS TO BE YOU!!"
When I was recovering I had no insurance I did 1 year of chemo and had to go on welfare because there was no support from the cancer people at all..NONE!
So what you are doing is admirable to say the least but I want you to know it never goes to us...I'm having a bad day!

No comments: