Monday, March 29, 2010

Dixie Olin donates!!

Flo,
I will be sending out a couple of prints and a pack of greeting cards for your fundraiser. My computer is giving me fits, if you go to my profile under paintings there is a painting of leather jackets called Hanging with Friends, it seem to raise the most money, I think one of the reason's is, it doesn't matter what you ride, it's just about friends. 
There is another one, K J, it has a woman rider, if you can pull them from the FB site, use them, I will try to send you better a better image this week. I will send cards too. Thanks for your patience. I love to do commissions, I work from photos, if you have one send it to me, dxolin@hotmail.com from there we start a conversation about what you want. Don't just look at what is around the bike, look at what is in the bike, (reflections in chrome, paint, mirrors) you can tell a lot of stories just looking in the chrome, and just so you know, I look very tall and skinny in chrome!:) One of the reason's I started this:)lol Look forward to hearing from you, Dixie

No comments: