Tuesday, March 23, 2010

$4000.00

We have officially hit the $4000.00 mark in our fundraising. Thanks for everyone who has donated all the wonderful items to auction off on FB. Of course all the people who have generous bid. It is amazing, we have gotten this far already and the ride starts in 3 months.
 I have been hitting the local business for a bit after work to see what we can get for the Show and Shines  The first one, I hit was Milwaukee Twin here in CR and they donated a nice bike cover! yes off to a good start. 
I have been to Courtenay Motorsports and I do know Kevin will come up with something, he promised, I will return. Also Boatland in CR will be donating. 
I actually was shopping in Shoppers Drugmart, and thought to myself, if you don't ask for sure you wont get. I asked and the will be doing me up a nice gift basket. I was in Staples and left my letter and he gave me an idea that it would be simple to get office stuff, like print offs and cards rather than items, so I will return in a couple days to see what they have come up with.

I am running out of things to auction off but am orderin a bunch more pink pleather gloves and blinging them up because they turned  out to be a good  seller. The part I don't like is going to the post office everyday but it is all for a good cause. Heck , I need something to do as there sure isn't much going on in the old Barbershop. This is my Conga Office.. lol

The Conga keeps me sane both on and off the road.



No comments: