Monday, March 29, 2010

And me without my Camera!!

Wow.. I am sitting here on an extremely slow day, trying to get caught up on the Conga III auctions and stuff. I am down loading pics into snap fish and hoping I don't forget anyone. I am so afraid of forgetting  someone that has done something nice, or donated items. Keeping on top of things has become quite the job really. It's all for a reason I am sure. 
So the mailman arrives with this big cedar box, or pine maybe from 
Angellos Glaros Studios. Gorgeous Mirror made by Angellos. And me without my Camera. So you all will have to just wait in suspense to have a boo at what the up coming auction will be. Wow Angellos, thanks so much, we will be sure to put you on our web page. This item my friends will have a reserve bid for sure.

No comments: