Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 14 Durango


We lucked in when we found Durango Harley Dealership. They were having a big event with live music and a barbeque, with great sales. Here is the manager of the store with us. She donated a great shirt for our raffles. Great place!

I could help take a pic of this shirt!!

Back at the hotel, we find another survivor.

Chillaxin with my brother Eric, Wilbur has kinda left the building.

Flofancy
Do to late, very late blogging, I have no idea how much money we have raised at this point. I do remember how kind everyone was in the town of Durango. It is a lovely little tourist town with lots to see. Every store we stopped in gave us a little something for our raffles. My saddle bags and tour pack were over flowing. Thank goodness these were small pieces of jewlery we could tuck in nooks and cranny's. 
Again we were beyond tired, and called it an early day. 

No comments: