Wednesday, May 5, 2010

KEN "IRON MAN" KOSIOREK THE BAJA TURTLE

I woke up early this morning with pink my mind and the first posting I see is this on my profile page is a message from  Ken Kosiorkek  is this..............

 will be there to ride July 6-10 for you CONGA III Riders

Pink'Sta Leads with The Pink Hummer, Baja Turtle Picks up the Rear on my Bike

I will bring the San Diego riders from San Diego Harley Davidson up the 15 and the 210.

Will will go slow enough so anyone can stop to get gas/rest and then catch us.

Law Enforcement an...d Military and TRUCKERS are encouraged to ride with us

I am having a hard time believing it but am so damned  excited I want to yell it out. I am sure they would hear me all the way down in CA. This is huge and boy if people didn't know what he Conga was before, they sure will now.  Conga Convoy from California.. holy  how totally frickin cool is this??
I remember when I just started talking to Julie and Ken, it started over the Pink Hummer, the first time I saw it I visualized it leading the pack of bikes. Now usually a monstrosity of  machine like that would tail gun.. I visualized because it was pink and beautiful and so is the driver.. I visualized up front. We would certainly going to make a statement and know cage would mess with us because we had the biggest prettiest cage protecting us. Any way that was MY DREAM!!
As i am finding out lately dreams do come true, but it is like Ken told me when I  started talking with him about it.. Dream it, visualize it, want it...make it happen... Now I have to say these other words Ken said to me that make me smile... Get your staff together...delegate.. cover her costs, and she will come!!
I told him.. I am my own staff, I have friends helping me for sure, but costs.. those come out of my pocket and I am a starving barber in Campbell River. Now I thought at that time, well that is the end of that let it go Flo!!
Sir Ken the Iron Man who fly by in is un busy moments and continue to say stuff, like visualize..want it.. make it happen...
Julie would pop in and say different things like if when I posted about hitting the CR Radio station.. "Don't forget us Peons Flo"...lol Me being honored that either would take the time to talk to me.
Ken would fly by again and say something to the sort of i see Flo cutting hair on the go some where raising money for Breast Cancer.. Dang if I didn't go buy a pink cutting cape and going to pack my clippers and scizzors on the road to help raise funds.
He then posts funny stuff, like...CALLING ALL TRUCKER IT THINK WE GOT US A CONVOY.. Lol... so I go and add abunch for truckers to my FB.. . I typed in truckers.. long haulers, and got a few coming back saying do I know you??
Any way I have just finished my first cup of coffee this morning after getting my thoughts past my first post on Facebook...
THE PINK HUMMER AND THE IRON MAN ARE DOING THE CONGA!!! OMFG!!
LOOK OUT CANCER WILL TREMBLE WHEN IT HEARS THE CONGA COMING!!!!

No comments: