Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shell Campground Booked!!!

I did it... We are booked for Shell Campground. 6 cabins!!! Each sleep 4, we took up the town!!
Now Dan is theMan, I talked to and owns the place. Sounds like just another real nice guy in shell. I asked if he knew Todd Stoelk, and he said oh...but of course!! Thanks Todd for looking after us!!

Shell is only population of 50 people we were told this year. They made such an impression on us, it was a must to go that route. I can't wait to see everyone again. We will have a little pink parade coming. Well a darn site bigger than this year as it was just me and Vgirl this time. What a hoot this is going to be.
I have paid for half down on my visa, so I am asking for a head count and to pay via paypal, to our book keeper so I can get paid. It is right across the street from the Pub, where they treated us so well. I am sure we can get our bikes washed, as we are bringing our own Cabana boys.
So far we have
Flo2, Fancy 3.Vgirl, 4. Tranny 5. Belle 6. Brenda 7. Ron 8. Biird 9. Wilbur 10. Willi 11. Coach
Who am I missing?? I thought we had about 20... If anyone reading this wants to jump in and follow us from anywhere to Shell, let me know!!

No comments: