Monday, November 30, 2009

Gowitheflo.com

Gowitheflo.com
This week I started up a new Web Page, for the upcoming Conga III in July 2010
Wow... so now,  I am a web designer..Ha, I do not think so. I have to say it is one hell of alot of work, and it sure makes me appreciate Web designers now. Mine looks more like a blog page, but the cool part is every thing is all there in one spot, even this and my other Conga Blogs will but on the page for guests. It is all very time consuming an over whelming to say the least but exciting the same time.
Tomorrow I should have the Canadian Site set up to let the donation begin. I think it will be a little fun, sort of competion the Canadians agains the American in the fund raising dept. So far there is only a about 8 Canadian riding, hopefull that will change.
This week we had a Kelly from Qualicum and   Kelly from the USA sign up. I am getting lots of private emails from people not in the path way, wondering if we were coming tht way on the way back. Anyway, I suggested they make their own Conga Line and Support us and they will be Conga riders in a different area but still riding for the cause.
If anyone has any suggestions about the web page, please let me know... I do think help is on the way from Argentina though!! Yup, that is right, a friend from Argentina whom I met on Facebook through RLAP, has offered to help. So who knows what it will look like in a couple days.
okay, thanks for goingwithflo!!!

No comments: